AIR COT TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- Lay the Air Cot flat on the seat with the two loops facing up, thread the seat belt through the loops, and fasten the belt around the child.
- Open tray table and loop longer strap around the base. Fold the tray table up, ensuring buckles aren't pinched in the tray and adjust length as needed.
- Unclip both buckles so the Air Cot hangs down until the seat belt sign is turned off.
- When the seat belt sign is off, fasten the buckles.
- Do as the crew says....sit back, relax, and enjoy your flight!
Keep the belt fastened over or under your child at all times to keep the Air Cot from slipping for your child's comfort.
- Keep the Air Cot unclipped at the tray table until the pilot turns off the seat belt sign. Comply with crew's request that you stow all carry on items.
- Avoid use of the Air Cot in the aisle seat. This will allow easier access to the aisle for you and your fellow passenger
CAR COT ADAPTER
- Lay the Air Cot flat on the seat with the two loops (A) facing up.
- Thread the long strap (B) around the seat directly in front. Secure the buckles.
- Tuck the strap down where the back and bottom of the front seat meet. This will allow added comfort for the front seat passenger. Adjust length as needed.
* For best results, ensure this is a snug fit *
- Hook one side of the adapter (C) onto the car seat latch.
- Thread the adapter through one loop (A), across the back of the Air Cot, and out the adjacent loop (A). Hook the other side of the adapter (C) on the other car seat latch.
- Adjust the cord lock so the Air Cot lays taught and flat on the seat.
If child uses a car seat or booster, install as usual. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your ride!